My 90-year-old Mom has lived in Nevada since 1953, We live in CA. She has Alzheimer's and we would like her to be near us. Can she get Medical?


Right now she is living in a partially assisted living apartment that is highly subsidized and receiving benefits in Nevada, but she is getting to the point where she needs more. We are her only living relatives. What would it take to get her qualified for benefits in California? She will need to be in a skilled nursing facility.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing