Instead of sounding an alarm, the motion sensor sends a wireless signal to a pager carried by the caregiver. This allows the caregiver to be notified wherever they are without disturbing residents.
When positioned along the bedside the fall monitor will alarm as the resident attempts to vacate the bed.
- Allows caregiver freedom to monitor movement remotely.
- Removes alarm noise from bedside.
- Optional adjustable mounting bracket.
- Wireless sensor operates on 3 AA batteries.
- Pager operates on 2 AA batteries.
- Batteries not included.
To learn more, visit SMART CAREGIVER TL-5102MP Motion Sensor And Pager.