The Kensington is a retirement community in the heart of culture and the arts, just minutes from the Bedford Gallery, Lesher Center and the California Symphony – and with easy access to the surrounding Bay Area.
Enjoy a morning walk along the Walnut Creek’s Iron Trail. Explore the downtown area, with its hundred-year-old buildings and high-end shopping. Or catch the Contra Costa BART for a day trip to the city. No matter your preference, you will discover endless opportunities for fun and excitement.
At The Kensington, you’ll find amenities designed with you in mind:
• Dine Your Way™ at The Kensington’s onsite restaurant with daily fresh specials and evolving menus, so you can enjoy meals as you choose.
• Lushly landscaped grounds, bubbling fountains, walking paths, and outdoor seating area to stroll and relax outdoors
• Media/TV room to catch a show or great flick
• Art room and crafting opportunities to bring out your creative side
• Library for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
• Putting green to practice your swing
• Assisted living services for your peace of mind
• Pet friendly environment so bring your best friend