So many people have a parent, aunt or loved one who is a senior. However, most people don’t realize the minefield that is ahead of them in trying to care for this loved one as they age. More and more people every day face the difficult challenge of helping a loved one.
Navigating through the complexities and the confusion of today’s health care system can cause you or your loved one to experience frustrations in coordination, particularly at points of transition. This transition can be a change of physical location (e.g. Hospital to home or rehab to home) or it can be a transition or change in your overall health. It is our goal to assist you through these times, so all you have to focus on is getting better. Talem Home Care has ready access to a variety of health care providers ranging from primary physician care, home health care services, hospice, or any other resources you may need.
Our Certified Senior Advisors (CSA)® are committed to helping you maintain a safe and independent life you so that you can remain in your own home as long as possible.
What make Talem STAND OUT?
· Private Pay/Insurance/Veterans Benefits
· Unmatched Veterans Benefit Program (Care at no cost to Veterans)
· Clinical Nurse Oversight & Consultation
· Caregiver Share Program for residents of ALF/ILF - Can do 15 min visits
· Live Person on Call 24/7
· Same Day Service & Response
· Caring for all ages
· Local, Clinical, & Veteran Ownership
· Free Care Management
· Free Resource Coordination
· Coming Home Safe Program
· Caregiver/Client Personal Introductions