With sweeping views of the magnificent Santa Rita Mountains, Silver Springs brings a comfortable, carefree retirement lifestyle to seniors in Arizona's scenic Green Valley. There's so much to enjoy in this luxury assisted living community in Tucson, AZ. Adjacent to the Torres Blancas Golf Course and close to a wealth of cultural attractions like the Whipple Observatory, Tubac Village, and the Tubac Center of the Arts, as well as several casinos — Silver Springs is the springboard for a life filled to the brim with possibilities.
A Wonderful Place to Call Home
- Enjoy a bright and beautiful studio, one, or two-bedroom home with individual climate controls, walk-in closet, and a private, covered patio.
- Savor the many dining options in our elegant atrium-style restaurant. It's open 12-hours daily for delicious meals served when you want them. For special events and guests, two private dining rooms are also available.
- Relax in our cozy living room and common areas, featuring original handcrafted furniture and artwork by Arizona artists and artisans.
- Get moving with your Green Valley Recreation membership, with everything from classes, fitness, and sports activities to events and trips at a dozen recreation centers throughout Green Valley.
- And, should your needs change, you can take comfort in knowing that you can receive a comprehensive menu of licensed assisted living care services without moving from the comfort of your residence.