We are a Non-Medical Homecare Agency Approved by The VA Medical Center Care Program in Philadelphia, PA and Coatesville, PA; The PA Department of Health; PA Department of Human Services; Area Agencies of Aging in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties and PA Office of Long-term Living. We are also a provider for the local In Home Support Program for the elderly in Philadelphia.
We specialize in providing professional caregivers to help provide care for individuals at home from ages 18 and over. Our service offerings include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, Respite Care, and much more.
Our service areas are Philadelphia county, including Chestnut Hill, and Roxborough and Montgomery county including, Bala Cynwyd, Narberth, Gladwyne, Wyncote, and Merion Station.
Many families have never had to begin the process for in-home care services. Our Initial FREE consultation with clients and their loved ones help ease the process. We discuss and review your loved ones’ specific needs, and explain a typical day with the in-home care services that are the best match.
We will then prepare a care plan that answers your needs. We strive to help make the entire process simple and stress-free, and calling us now is the first step.
• Dependability of Service
• Continuity of Caregivers
• Peace of Mind for the Family
• Quality of Life for the Client
• Independent Living in the Home
Why Senior Helpers of Chestnut Hill in Philadelphia?
What makes us a choice for families in the communities we serve?
• Each year, our dedicated team of caring professionals who are all insured and bonded and our own employees rather than contractors are privileged to care for many families in Philadelphia and Montgomery counties. We are well known in our community for our work ethic, compassion, professionalism and quality of work, which have helped us to become the agency of choice for local families and healthcare professionals.
• Carrying some of the highest standards in the industry is a priority for us, and it has allowed us to be recognized by Home Care Pulse. We are proud of these honors, but it is the testimonials from families we have cared for that truly give us cause. Whether for three hours a day or 24/7, we will be there for your family.
• Our FREE in-home Consultation
• Our customized care plans
• No contracts to commit to. Our Service Agreement is highly flexible to meet the needs of each individual client.
• Our flexible service options according to your specific needs and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings.
Senior Helpers Mission Statement, Vision, & Core Values
Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care. We are a trusted and respected organization that takes a responsible role in supporting our clients and their families, our employees, and our community.
Our vision is to be your community’s leading home care company, setting a new standard of care and customer service for our industry.
Integrity Without Compromise
We believe in demonstrating the highest levels of honesty and integrity in all interactions with others. We will not compromise this value for short-term gain or convenience.
Improve Quality of Life
We believe that our work in home care is about helping our clients and their families improve their quality of life during the aging process, maintain peace of mind, and enjoy independence in their own homes.
Open & Effective Communication
We believe that clear communication and open dialog are critical to building and maintaining positive relationships and creating exceptional experiences for others.
We believe that to be successful in a dynamic and competitive business like home care, we need to maintain positive habits of thought in all that we do. We encourage our team members and remind ourselves to think and act positively in every situation.
We believe that we can advance in our industry by continuously seeking opportunities to improve. We believe that it is important to constantly assess our current reality by examining facts and data. Our willingness to embrace the facts will help us grow and create exceptional experiences for our stakeholders.
We believe in the sanctity of human life and in celebrating the joy of life. We will foster this by creating opportunities for our clients, caregivers, employees, and franchisees to live a life that they can celebrate!
Our agency accepts the following PA State Medicaid Waivers: Aging, Act150, Attendant, Independence, and Veteran’s Choice Home Health Aide Grant Contract.
Please call us today to speak with a Client Services team member to schedule your FREE in–home consultation.