Prestige Healthcare Resources provides personalized in-home care services to seniors at their own home or various settings; including hospitals, assisted living, independent living facilities, or where ever the individual calls home. We offer a wide range of services that you can depend on. In-Home Care services are administered by our compassionate and well-trained professionals who will support and assist you in any way that they can. We offer temporary and long-term care depending on the individual circumstances.
We understand making a decision regarding caring for a loved one can be challenging. In most cases, you or your loved one might have many questions to ask.
Providing compassion and care is not just our profession at Prestige Healthcare Resources. It is our passion, and it is our culture. That is a big difference between Prestige and other home care providers. Many are ran like bottom-line businesses, owned by people with no healthcare background. Some are even local franchises of a national company. Our employees have developed not just a working relationship with their patients, but a personal relationship as well. One built on trust, respect, quality care, and even friendship. Our caregivers treat their patients the way they would want their own loved ones to be treated. Our case files are filled with examples of our employees going above and beyond their responsibilities, and making sure they do not just meet their patients’ needs, they anticipate what is needed next.
We have built long-term relationships with our clients because our caregivers have built long-term relationships with their patients. You can rely on us for a comprehensive goal-based care plan, tailored to your unique situation and specific needs, and designed to evolve as your needs change.
Exceptional customer service is our standard.
Prestige's Founder and Director of Operations, John S. Smith, Jr., came to the U.S. from the war-torn African nation of Liberia. Shortly after arriving, he received his calling to become a nurse in 2001, after undergoing emergency surgery for life-threatening injuries. His medical and nursing staff showed him they cared about him, and provided truly compassionate care until he made a full recovery. After recovery, he was determined to give back and made a vow to become a nurse and provide the same high quality healthcare he received, when he was a patient. He became a Registered Nurse and began working at hospitals and other medical facilities. You will find John’s passion throughout the people of Prestige - It is a culture of caring.
Our Care Process:
1. Initial consultation: Our Care Team assesses your needs and your home environment, and determines the type of care needed. This consultation can take place at your home or facility.
2. Customized plan of care: A plan of care is designed that fits your unique situation. Our goal is for you to continue your lifestyle without changing your normal daily routine. Our caregiver will help you maximize your independence.
3. Selecting a caregiver: a plan of care is designed that fits your unique situation. Our goal is for you to continue your lifestyle without changing your normal daily routine. Our caregiver will help you maximize your independence.
4. Selecting a caregiver: We will assign a caregiver who is the “Right-fit” for your loved one. In fact, you may interview your caregiver before care begins.
5. Start of care: The selected caregiver will meet with you to go over your unique needs. Care will begin immediately.
Our Care Team
Everyone on our Care Team undergoes rigorous background, criminal and reference checks and meets our highest standards of responsibility and commitment. All our caregivers are certified, licensed and bonded.
Whatever care you or your loved one need, you can count on the compassionate and skilled professionals at Prestige Healthcare Resources.
Contact us today for a free consultation - We are ready to answer your questions and put together a care plan tailored to your unique situation.