Ohio Department of Aging in Columbus, OH
50 West Broad Street, 9th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215
Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) are local aging programs that provide information and services on a range of assistance for older adults and those who care for them. By contacting your local agency you get access to critical information including:
- Available services in your area
- Mobility assistance programs, meal plans & housing
- Assistance in gaining access to services
- Individual counseling, support groups and caregiver training
- Respite care
- Supplemental services, on a limited basis
State Agencies on Aging in Ohio
- Cambridge - Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, Inc.
- Cincinnati - Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
- Cleveland - Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
- Columbus - Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Dayton - Area Agency on Aging, PSA #2
- Lima - Area Agency on Aging 3
- Ontario - Ohio District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Niles - Area Agency on Aging 11, Inc.
- Reno - Area Agency on Aging 8, Buckeye Hills
- Rio Grande - Area Agency on Aging District 7, Inc.
- Toledo - Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
- Uniontown - Area Agency on Aging,10B, Inc.