For seniors and those wanting to maintain an independent lifestyle at home, we provide dependable caregivers as an extended family member. Health and safety is always a priority in the service we provide, as well as removing the stress and burden of daily activities.
We offer personalized in home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Care Management, Personal Care, Companion Care, Care Coordination, and Support Services. We serve the entire Portland, Oregon Metro area including but not limited to: Aloha, Beaverton, Gresham, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Newberg, Oregon City, Portland, Sherwood, Tigard, Tualatin, West Linn, and Wilsonville.
Who We Are
The care team consists of Andrew, Helen, Betty, and our compassionate caregivers. Andrew is the general manager and owner with over a decade of professional management experience. Helen and Betty are both licensed nurses who work hand in hand with clients via in home care assessments. Our nurses are experts at assessing your unique care needs and matching you with the ideal caregiver to provide you with happiness and peace of mind. Andrew actively manages the company’s day to day operation, and routinely meets directly with clients and caregivers regarding your care needs.
We strive to improve and maintain our clients wishes through community partnership and collaboration, and with caregivers who are passionate about providing a personalized approach to in home care.
Our goal is for our clients to maintain their independent lifestyle by remaining in their home and familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
Our values for doing business:
• Adapt to our clients’ needs rather than our desires
• Provide appropriate level of care to our clients
• Transparent and straight forward way of conducting business
Peace of Mind
Licensed nurses manage and provide oversight of caregiver’s performance, perform comprehensive in home care assessments, help with scheduling, and assist coordinating client care with community partners.
• We conduct an in-person caregiver interview that includes behavioral assessment, skills, and competency test.
• Prior to providing care, each caregiver completes a comprehensive training program and is certified.
• Client directed feedback is encouraged during our caregiver matching process to account for your unique care needs.
• Background check is completed at the federal, national, state, and county level for each caregiver.
• All caregivers have their employment history verified, pass a driver’s license records check, and undergo drug screening.
• All caregivers are bonded and insured.
Contact us to schedule an appointment for your free in-home care assessment.
When Northpoint Homecare is involved, you have peace of mind.