HoneyHill HomeCare is a non-medical home care agency that understands your needs on a personal level. Our agency is family owned and operated and believes that we have an option for anyone seeking non-medical home care services in Middle Tennessee. We genuinely want our clients to get the care they need, and we understand that each client and their families will have a unique set of circumstances.
Our service options are Personal Care, Companion Care, Beyond Our Care, and/or our Veterans Program. Our purpose is to provide our clients with background-checked, well-trained, and compassionate caregivers that offer assistance with activities of daily living inside our client's homes.
A Certified Senior Care Manager will conduct a home assessment to evaluate the needs of our clients. Once the needs of the care recipient has been assessed, our agency will assist the client and their loved ones in their decision on what services will be most beneficial.
HoneyHill HomeCare prides ourselves in hiring caregivers that have undergone an extensive background check and who must possess characteristics of an individual we would hire to take care of our own family member. An RN or certified senior care manager will conduct an in-home assessment to help you decide which services will best serve both you, your family, or primary caregiver.
Why should you choose HoneyHill HomeCare?
Our loved one was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis in 2007. She is the reason and the inspiration behind why we do what we do.
To provide the quality of care that we would expect for a member of our own family.
• To employ background-checked, compassionate, and well-trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of our clients and their families.
• To ensure that our caregivers are given access to resources needed to provide the quality care that our clients deserve, along with required continued education training.
• To be engaged with the Middle Tennessee community and involved with organizations that share a common goal of helping our clients live a full and independent live at home.
Founder and CEO, Mike Cutter, has extensive leadership experience in the medical device industry. After his wife was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in 2007, Mike knew he would need to find a way to spend more time at home to take care of her. After researching multiple non-medical home care agencies and their services, he realized how close home care services are to his heart. These circumstances motivated him to utilize his entrepreneurial background to start a non-medical home care agency.
Mike is a Certified Senior Care Manager and Certified Home Health Aide. While MS is the disease that opened his eyes to the need for home care assistance, Mike, like all of us, also has friends and family members with a variety of diseases and disabilities that may require assistance in the comfort of their own homes. Being the son of a marine, he is also proud to assist veterans and their families in need of our services.
As HoneyHill's Executive Director, Becca Cutter, feels blessed to have the opportunity to operate a meaningful business alongside her dad in the community where she was raised. Becca is a Certified Senior Care Manager and a Certified Home Health Aide. In addition to hiring and managing a "best in class" caregiver team, her priorities are to build relationships with clients, their loved ones, and the communities that HoneyHill serves as a company. She received a Bachelor's in Business Administration from MTSU with a focus on Entrepreneurship.
Before care can begin, we will need to set up an in-home assessment to be able to effectively set up a personalized care plan & schedule for care for your loved one.
We have three main goals for our time with you during this assessment:
1. Get to know you a little better. Providing home care is more than just the actual tasks completed by a caregiver. We want you to know our values, mission as a company, and hope to learn more about your family environment & overall goals for your loved one's care.
2. Complete a home safety assessment. In order to provide quality care to your loved one, we make sure the residence will promote safety for both the care recipient & the caregiver.
3. Perform the in-home assessment. This assessment gives us more detail on the care recipient's physical & mental health. Once we can assess the needs of the care recipient and the hours of care required, we are able to formulate a customized care plan. This care plan will help us determine if your loved one will receive either our Personal Care, Companion Care, Veterans Program, or Beyond Our Care services.
LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED
Contact us today and we will be happy to discuss your needs in person and are available 24 hours/7 days a week.