Home Helpers of MetroWest is a fully licensed & insured provider of compassionate care for elders throughout Boston MetroWest. Since 2007, our professional and devoted caregivers have been helping Seniors with all activities of daily life and personal care.
We help take care of people...From a few hours a week, to round-the-clock care, our agency helps people of all ages maintain their independence and quality of life by providing personalized, non-medical home care.
• Companion care & medication reminders
• Personal care (bathing, toileting, dressing)
• Laundry & Light housekeeping
• Errands & Transportation
• Grocery shopping & meal preparation
• Medical Alert Systems (PERS)
• Veterans and their spouses may be eligible for up to $24,648 per year of tax-free money to pay for home.
All care plans are personalized to fit the individual needs and lifestyles of each client.
Short-term recuperative care for those recovering from illness or operations.
Long-term specialized care for chronic illnesses like Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s disease.
We provide comfort care where it is needed: in the home, independent or assisted living community, hospital or rehabilitation center.
Areas Served by Home Helpers: We provide home care services in Concord, Framingham, Lincoln, Natick, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston and other towns in Middlesex and Norfolk counties in Massachusetts.