Home Helpers and Direct Link Madison is more than just an In-Home Health Care Agency. We are your extended family when family can’t be there. We offer compassionate in-home care assistance and will provide exceptional support for you and your family. We specialize in senior/injury/surgery home care in general and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in particular. Whether you are in Morristown, Florham Park, Madison, Livingston, Summit, and Millburn or anywhere in Morris, Essex, or Union Counties, we have a caregiver that is just right to meet your needs.
Why Choose Home Helpers?
We know you’re overwhelmed. We are here to guide you through this process and give you peace of mind. The services we provide benefit both the person in need of care AND the family members. Let us focus on caregiving so you can enjoy time together. We offer:
• In-Home Consultation: At no obligation, we will come to you. We want to get to know you and talk about your challenges and needs so we can establish a care plan to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
• Safety Check: Is your home safe for you to age in place? We will perform a safety check to make sure your home is safe and sound and if needed, offer remedies so that your home is optimized for safety.
• Caregiver Match: We won’t send just anyone into your home. Once we know your circumstances, we will place the most compatible caregiver to help you with what you need. Our caregivers become extended members of the family and we ensure that your loved one is placed with a compassionate, attentive caregiver...We even guarantee it!
• Flexible Service Model: Our service is flexible. No job is too small or too big for us. We design and deliver a custom care package for each client based on his/her specific needs. Our services range from 30 minute per week check-ins to hourly care (3 hours/week – 40 hours/week), to overnight, live-in, and 24/7 care.
• We treat our caregivers really well: Caregivers are our biggest asset. We believe happy caregivers mean happy clients. We hire only the best and aim to retain them for long-term. We provide our caregivers with many perks, benefits and a generous incentive program to thank them for the awesome job they do. We offer ongoing training and career advancement opportunities to our strong performers.
All our caregivers have been extensively background checked, drug screened, and reference checked; are experienced, trained, are bonded, and are our employees. Our owners meet with every client and their family to learn about their specific senior home care requirements. We personally introduce our caregivers to our clients.