We are an in-home service provider that assists individuals and families with Companion Care & Home Services and Personal Care within the St. Louis and Jefferson County Region. If a need arises, we will strive to accommodate anyone who requires service outside this geographical area.
We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs and selectively placing trained personnel to meet these needs. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to conform to clients' needs and preferences.
Home Care Solutions of St. Louis provides the very best solution for older adults throughout the St. Louis community, who prefer to stay at home where their quality of life is enhanced without the stress and hardships of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits.
Certain segments of the population will find our services especially beneficial such as people who are frail; elderly; housebound; terminally, chronically, or acutely ill; physically or mentally challenged; recently discharged from hospital; family caregivers; and accident victims. Our services are available to private citizens and a wide range of agencies, institutes, corporations, groups, and governments.
How We Provide Added Value
• We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
• We guarantee client satisfaction and genuinely care about people.
• We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
• We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
• We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
• We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
• We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client's needs and preferences.
• Our caregivers are covered by comprehensive liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks and random drug testing.
• Our caregivers are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
• We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our caregivers thoroughly.
• We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute caregivers, and providing continuous supervision.
• We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.
Home Care Solutions of St. Louis was created out of love. Our work is grounded in love, by which we extend ourselves for the sake of another person's growth. Our work in the community stretches us to understand, respect, and support each other. Love activates, empowers and encourages the growth of our other core values.
Compassion: We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
Honesty: We are serious about honesty – both as it applies to the integrity of our relationships and in being true to you.
Inspire & Empower: Empower those around you. Share what you know and attempt to make those around you better than yourself. Give those around you respect & responsibility. Allow yourself to be inspired, excited, and delighted. Seek to inspire others in the way that you have been. Help and encourage others to find their true self.
Positivity: We can make tomorrow better. We believe that we can change our future by our actions today.
Committed: We are dedicated to self-care, our customers and the community.
Non-medical Assessments are conducted to find clients' functioning capabilities, to identify their needs, and to determine what services are required to assist them attain and maintain optimum independence.
A Home Care Solutions of St. Louis representative will respond to any questions and provide additional information about our services and in-home assessments.