We provide in-home caregivers for seniors and others who need assistance with activities of daily living in their home. Home Care Services is a State of California licensed agency serving families within communities in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas, in the Santa Clarita Valley, and in the Antelope Valley.
A Case Manager will be assigned to each client, as part of our service, and is a great resource for managing your loved one's care with all kinds of help, information, and advice as you go through the challenges with in-home care. Our in-home care services include Personal Care, Companion Care, Exercise and Support of Physical Therapy requirements, Assistance with Household Chores and Projects, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and so much more.
Our Home Care Services' team is available to answer your question of "Now What?"
• We will listen and review your situation and offer options, suggestions, and advice.
• We are a source of information regarding the various resources – even for services we do not do.
• We operate the free Caregiver Resource Center, which provides centralized access to community health resources and other related services.
• We host free seminars and workshops that provide information on a wide range of services.
• We provide FREE training for family caregivers that will help better handle the difficult day-to-day activities in a safe and effective way.
Our Caregivers are all licensed, screened, bonded, insured, trained, and managed by our Case Managers. They are OUR employees, so all the financial liability of hiring and employing someone does NOT fall upon you and your family – it falls on US. The Caregivers are our financial responsibility as employees.
Contact us today to schedule a time to discuss your personal situation in the convenience of your home, office, or over the phone. Meet our staff and get help answering the question, “Now what?”