Healthy Living Transitions, Inc is an innovative, contemporary company dedicated to helping people remain living at home regardless of age or ability through creative design and supportive solutions.
Why choose Health Living Transitions:
• Companion care that is tailored to meet individual needs
• Cost effective alternative to assisted living
• Highly trained, screened credentialed professionals
• Exploration of access solutions tailored to individual needs
• Integration of safety, ease of maintenance and beauty of each design modification
IN-HOME COMPANION CARE
In-Home Companion Care is dedicated to helping seniors live confidently and age gracefully in their own homes for as long as possible. Personable companionship can improve quality of life...and that's our motto!
• Assistance with Dressing and Grooming
• Cooking Nutritious Meals
• Grocery Shopping & Errands
• Hospital Discharge Assistance
• Doctor's Appointments
• Socializing & Activities (Book Clubs)
• Laundry & Light Housekeeping
• Medication Reminders
• Respite Care
• Transportation to Appointments
Our Senior Concierge Service provides the opportunity for you or your loved one to participate fully in special events, activities and unique opportunities that further enrich daily life.
Specially selected elite caregivers with diverse backgrounds serve as a concierge for clients who wish to attend cultural events, charitable events, or a great evening on the town.
Senior Concierge Services:
• Schedule family vacations, dinner reservations, purchasing tickets on your behalf while
providing an elite caregiver to not only transport, but accompany you throughout your
• Enable attendance at the symphony, play, theater event, charity event, museums, & more.
• Attend a ceremony honoring the individual or a charitable event for a favorite organization.
• Lunching out to favorite restaurants.
• Accompany you to the spa; arrange a therapeutic massage, pedicure, or manicure.
• Assistance with pet appointments and needs for grooming and care.
• Assist with or doing retail shopping, personal shopping for gifts, clothing, etc.
• Accompany on a trip out of town to visit family or friends.
• Arrange for individualized transport for travel.
• Assistance for dinner out with family or a special family gathering/reunion.
• Administrative support.
• Errand and courier service, grocery shopping.
• Organization of closets, cabinets, basements, attics, garages or filing systems.
• Computer training and support.
• Daily check in and reminder services.
• Pet care service.
• Personal chef or meal preparation.
Modifying a home is adapting it so that a maturing or disabled person can perform activities of daily living as safely and comfortably as possible.
• Universal Design is a home that is designed to be useable by as many people as possible
regardless of age, ability or situation. Features may include: wide interior doors & hallways,
lever door hardware, single lever faucet, comfort height toilet.
• Adaptable Home is a home that allows for future modifications and customization with little
cost. Features may include: one no-step entry, clear floor space at sink, ability to remove
base cabinets to create knee space below sink, clothing rods mounted on brackets for
• Visitability is a home designed to be accessible to all visitors regardless of age, ability or
situation. Features may include: powder room on main level, 32" clear opening on all
doors, one no-step entry.
• Accessible is a home that is customized to enhance an individual's specific access needs.
Features may include: ceiling mounted lift system, wall oven, wheelchair lift, specific
storage needs within reach, grab bars, roll-in-shower.
Who We Serve:
Baby Boomers, Contractors, Social Workers/Therapists, Homeowners with Life-Altering Disability, Caregiver of an Aging Parent/Special Needs Child