FirstLight Home Care, Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care. We help seniors and adults remain independent in their own homes or wherever they need help (whether it’s recovering from surgery, dementia care or companionship), by providing non-medical home care.
Our services also include:
- Regular visits, conversation and company
- Laundry services
- Recreational activities
- Incoming mail and paper work organization
- 24-hour care
For those needing a little extra help we provide Personal Care:
- Posture positioning
- Oral hygiene
Some of our monitored solutions include:
- Medical Alert Systems with and without GPS (help, I've fallen and can't get up)
- Fall detection devices
- Medication Management devices.
Ask us about our special programs:
- Culture of Care program
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care Program
- Other programs that focus on clients with Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pneumonia, Congestive Heart Failure, Chronic Pulmonary Disease, Diabetes, and Stroke.
We can also help you with Aid and Attendance Benefits for Veterans. Give us a call today and let us know how our family can help your family