Family Matters Consulting, LLC strives to maintain quality of life and dignity for its clients. We build a relationship with seniors and their families to support them during the challenges of aging. We recognize the unique needs of each situation and tailor a care plan for a solution that fits.
• In-home evaluation of senior’s medical health, cognitive ability, safety and level of support needed.
• Development of care plan with recommendations for service and the ability to coordinate and monitor said services.
• Housing recommendations for independent living, assisted living, or skilled nursing.
• Medication oversight and management.
• Communicate regularly with family or caregivers regarding health and status of client.
• General advice about what to do next when navigating long term care needs.