We are your New Wave provider of HOME CARE AND COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES. Our goal is to provide the very best of in-home services that will support independence to our Senior and Disabled population, while in the comfort of their own home and community. Because our quality control standards are high, we only hire personnel that share in the Company's Standards.
Our goal is to consistently deliver Quality and Professional Services to our client(s) and create a sense of comfort to the family, assured that their Loved One(s) is in good Hands.
Companion Services does not include hands-on/personal care. Companion/Sitter services include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide companionship, friendship and emotional support;
• Talk, listen, and share experiences,
• Play games/cards, and read with client;
• Assist client with maintaining contact with family, friends and community;
• Provide transportation to non-emergency wellness appointments, grocery store and errands; (Caregiver can transport in client owned vehicle or Caregiver vehicle);
• accompany clients to recreational and/or social events;
• organize and read mail;
• plan local outings
• assist with meal planning and preparation;
• perform light housekeeping;
• accompany client on walks;
• medication reminders;
• assist with pet care (Dog and/or Cat only; must be people friendly and customer must produce animal vaccine records upon request of caregiver).
• Routine Light Household duties:
• Make/change beds;
• Wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils;
• Clean kitchen counters, cupboards and appliances, remove spills or loose food from oven, wipe/sanitize Stove top; refrigerator
• ather up trash from inside the home and put it out for pick up;
• clean bathroom fixtures;
• sweep/vacuum and mop floors;
• vacuum carpets and upholstery;
• wash inside windows and clean blinds that are within reach without climbing;
• laundry and ironing tasks;
• assist/perform meal planning and preparation;
• clean up after meals;
ERRAND RUNNING SERVICES
ERS Services Consists of (is limited to) performing errand duties on behalf of the Senior and Disabled Customer.
ERS tasks are:
• Grocery Shopping/General Shopping. We also shop for your household pet.
• Dropping off/Picking Up clothes to/from Cleaners
• Package/Mail Pickup or Delivery
• Pharmacy Prescription Drop off/Pick up
• Dry Cleaning drop off/pick up
• Library Book returns.....
Temporary Companion Care or Sitter Services. This service is meant to provide temporary relief for primary caregivers of aging parents/grandparents or loved ones.
FRIENDLY REASSURANCE SERVICES
Friendly Reassurance Services refer to making regular contact, through either telephone or in-home visits, with home-bound individuals to assure their well being and safety.
An EAC Worker will:
• Make daily scheduled telephone calls
• Make daily scheduled & concise home visits; i.e. (Morning Wake-Up Visit and Night Time Tuck-In Visit).
• Run Errands on behalf of the client
EAC is licensed to act as a consulting firm and can out-source these additional services under: Optional Homemaker Services which are short-term, intermittent tasks necessary to maintain a clean, safe, healthy, and habitable home environment including:
• heavy cleaning (washing walls, windows, stoves and woodwork);
• cleaning closets, basements and attics to remove fire and health hazards;
• cleaning/shampooing rugs/carpets;
• spraying for insects within the home with over-the-counter supplies;
• placing traps for rodents or insects if needed;
• replacing light bulbs, electrical bulbs or frayed cords
Intermittent Handyman Services which are handyman services requiring a specific skill set not traditional to the Home Care Service Field:
• replacing door locks and window catches;
• replacing faucets or faucet washers;
• installing screens and storm windows;
• installing weather stripping around doors;
• conducting outside maintenance including:
• lawn maintenance including cutting, edging, weeding, pruning, raking leaves, planting gardens, mulching, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing
• clearing sidewalks of ice and snow;
• splitting and stacking firewood;