Douglas Kaune, Attorney is an elder law attorney in Phoenixville, PA offering legal services tailored in the senior population and their unique needs, including: powers of attorney, living wills, lifetime planning, and family issues. Contact Douglas Kaune, Attorney for more details on legal services and rates. We are a full service firm with offices in Phoenixville, Malvern and West Chester, PA and serving Chester, Montgomery, Delaware, Philadelphia, Bucks, Lancaster and Berks Counties. My contact information is 610-933 8069 firstname.lastname@example.org. Together with my partner, David M. Frees, III and our paralegals, I practice extensively in the PA Elder Law arena in order to assist clients and their families to:
1. Protect assets from nursing home spending;
2. Qualify for Medicaid to pay for rising nursing home costs;
3. Prepare Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills;
4. Assist Executors, Administrators and Trustees through estate and trust administration procedures and Probate;
5. Assist in family dispute avoidance and resolution.
We are excited to bring this website and Blog to you. We expect to provide new and interesting material on a regular basis.