Private Duty Home Care - We offer Private Duty Homecare Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. We can provide same-day service and provide support to hospitals and care facilities including hospice support, facilities staffing, hospital sitters and more. ComForCare Home Care of Brooklyn, New York has earned the reputation as a premier and professional in-home care provider. This has been accomplished by our ability to provide an unparalleled quality of care.
Music program: We create personalized playlists for each senior based on their musical interests.
Travel: Travel: Staff will travel anywhere you need to go, including other states and even countries.
Companionship/Hospital Sitter Service: We will take care of your lovely one ComForCare Healthcare Services understands the difficulties that a family faces when a loved one is in the hospital or recuperating at home, particularly if that individual needs constant observation and care. Our professional and trustworthy caregivers are available to sit with you or your loved one in a medical facility or personal residence for as long as necessary. ComForCare in-home sitter services may include the following*:
• Reminding (medication, dates, routines, etc.)
• Maintaining patient's comfort level
• Assisting with meals and feeding
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Seeking assistance from the hospital/facility nurse when patient is in need
• Monitoring patient activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.)
• Supervising patient through the night, ensuring family members that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
• Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
• Assuring the patient will not be left unattended and will be accompanied by aide at all times
• Assisting with personal care activities (bathing, grooming, etc.)
• Assisting with mobility
• Performing light housekeeping
• Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Grocery shopping
• Escorting to appointments and social events
• Assisting with pet care
Screening - Our 10-step hiring process is one of the most thorough in the home care industry. To ensure we hire only the most reliable and trusted caregivers, each applicant must:
1. Pass our caregiver skill set evaluation
2. Pass our drug, ethics, attitude and responsibility evaluations
3. Participate in personal interviews
4. Have previous employment and personal references verified
5. Have professional licensing verified
6. Checked again state and federal sex offender registries
7. Pass criminal background and state driving records checks
8. Participate in a full skills orientation
9. Demonstrate understanding of OSHA universal precautions including proof of a negative TB test
10. Pass employment verification
SERVICES PROVIDED; Companion Care, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Escorted Transportation, Errands/Shopping, Medication Reminders, Respite Care, and Alzheimer's Care
Accepting payment from John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance policy bought privately and individually.
Reviews for ComForCare Private Home Care - Brooklyn, NY
Kamil , I am an employee
The staff at ComForCare works hard for their customers. I have enjoyed being able to help seniors around New York and hearing the stories they share with me. They deserve to be taken care of. I love working for ComForCare, it's fun and productive. The managers are truly amazing women and men, very understanding and easy to work with. I love my patients too.
Andrea, I interviewed this provider
We just had our free consultation visit today with Dmitry and Ofelya from ComForCare Private Care of Brooklyn. Based on the pleasant exchange we had, we feel comfortable working with their agency to provide home care for my mother during the month of September. We are very pleased so far and we look forward to working with them.
I am a past client
ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn was a godsend for my family. they looked after my parents 24/7. I would recommend their services.
Paula, I am a current client
They serve my aunt who is currently in a nursing facility. she isn't getting the full attention at the nursing facility or adequate care there. Unfortunately I am not able to move her to another facility. So instead I have elected to use ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn's aide to help my aunt a few times a week. I am fully satisfied with their service and so happy she has additional help.
gregory, I am a current client
ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn provided me with a good service.
Keishi, I am a past client
I used this ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn for my parents after my mom had surgery. After a really bad experience with a different provider, it was a welcome relief to have such a wonderful loving caregiver sent to my home from ComForCare. My parents both received excellent care and felt extremely comfortable with the caregiver that stayed with them.
Alexandra, I am a current client
I have just hired ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn. They have great people on board and are doing a great job for my 75 year old father I highly recommend them.
Anne, I am a past client
I used ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn in the past for my father who was in a rehab. I am satisfied with their service which was timely, friendly and surpassed my expectations. They didn't put any pressure on me and let me set my own schedule!!!
I am a past client
ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn was super friendly, timely and answered all my questions. My grandmother was very happy and I finally had extra time to myself again.
I interviewed this provider
I just had a consultation with ComForCare Private Home Care and so far this Brooklyn agency has surpassed all other ones I've spoken to. I will definitely be using their services!
I am an employee
To find non-medical caregivers that truly care about what they do, not be lazy, show up to work on time or at all, and be diligent about their job is a very difficult thing to achieve, however, when these people are found, hang on to them and treat them well. Getting past this point, seeing how the senior citizens truly appreciate what is being done for them to help with the activities of daily Living is rewarding, humbling, and very satisfying. I really enjoy working at ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn.
Josh, I am a current client
The staff at ComForCare Private Home Care of Brooklyn was very attentive and helpful. The employees I interacted with, especially Ofelya and Yauheni, were very knowledgeable.They have put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued. Thank you for your services! Our Grandma is in good hands.