Since 2008, we have provided a stable, loving service to assist the elderly with a wide range of non-medical services that are necessary to stay safely in your home throughout the Spokane area. We offer support services in a variety of arrangements such as Personal Care, Companionship, Specialty Care, and much more. Care to Stay Home can provide assistance to you or your loved one for just a few hours a day, 7 days a week, or on a live-in basis.
Owners, Rob and Jayne Fraser, bring a wealth of experience and have an innate gift of visualizing like-minded care; they meet with families and/or clients to ascertain an individual plan of care that will work best in each unique situation. This initial meeting is critical in assessing the needs of the family and assigning the right caregiver thereby minimizing the need for any changes. Matching the right caregiver to the client is crucial to establishing a relationship that begins the continuity of care that is very important throughout the outcome. The Fraser’s important gift of foresight brings comfort and trust to each family served.
Before opening Care to Stay Home, Rob and Jayne thoroughly researched the industry. They added key elements to their care program that others do not offer. Very often, at other agencies, they found clients as well as caregivers treated as numbers with an assembly line attitude toward their care. The most important focus for the Fraser’s is that clients and families get the personal care they deserve. They also have specific expertise that makes them a dynamic team that blends knowledge, experience, and compassion. Both Rob and Jayne have empathy and love for people giving them the ability to go into a situation, assess the needs, and put forth a working plan of action for in-home care.
What makes Care to Stay Home Different?
It is no wonder Care to Stay Home is Everyone’s 1st Choice in Home Care!
Only the finest, most experienced, and trusted caregivers are hand selected to work with our clients, because our clients deserve the very best!
A detailed, individualized, professional assessment of our clients’ needs is completed to determine which special caregiver can meet those needs — thus creating a perfect match!
Once this is completed a care plan and special training session is performed to assure the needs of the client are met. Each of our caregivers is 100% guaranteed! We have an emergency, on-call service available to you 24-hours a day!
This is what makes Care to Stay Home stand out from all the rest!
• Personal Touch for Personal Care – our staff is carefully selected and background checked in all 50 states, screened for their individual desire to serve our elderly clients, and guaranteed to each client for satisfaction.
• Assessments – Detailed in-home assessments performed by health care professionals with over 20 years of experience to provide the client with a detailed personalized care plan
• Licensed, bonded and insured to provide client with security and peace of mind.
• Customer Service – direct contact with the agency owners to resolve day-to-day challenges and concerns and meet customer demands.
• Nurse Delegation – Agency contracted RN available for delegated services.
• We can serve our Clients from 2 hours per day to 24 hours per day.
Contact us today to schedule your free in-home assessment and learn more about the services we can offer you and your loved one.