BAYADA Home Health Care provides non-medical assistance with activities of daily living for adults and seniors when a health issue has made it difficult to manage everyday tasks on their own. These services are provided exclusively by Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides who are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week in the Williamsburg and surrounding areas.
Since 1975, company founder Mark Baiada has been at the forefront of the home health care movement—working to give individuals greater access to high-quality care that helps them live safely at home. This in turn has led BAYADA to become a trusted leader in providing clinical care and support services at home.
• We believe our clients come first.
• We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
• We believe building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate caregivers.
• We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
• We believe in providing community service where we live and work.
• We believe it is our responsibility to strengthen the organization’s financial foundation and to support its growth.
Our work is guided by our fundamental values of compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Key result: Our clients and their families feel cared for and supported.
• Work with a spirit of universal faith, hope, and love.
• Demonstrate exceptional care and kindness to others. Be led by our hearts.
• Be respectful. Treat others the way they wish to be treated.
• Listen closely, show empathy, and respond to the needs of others.
• Be friendly. Let our smiles be seen and felt.
Key result: We provide home health care to our clients with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards.
• Consistently demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgment in our work.
• Demonstrate honesty, commitment, and loyalty to our clients and their families, to fellow employees, and to our organization.
• Strive to provide the very best service to our clients. Set specific goals and work hard and efficiently to achieve them.
• Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.
• Recognize and reward those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Key result: Our clients and their families can rely on us and are able to live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
• Keep our commitments as promised.
• Consistently deliver expected services.
• Fulfill our clients’ needs promptly and thoroughly.
• Be creative, flexible, and determined—get the job done for our clients.
• Communicate clearly and consistently with clients and fellow employees.
The professionals who make up BAYADA believe in one core principle: “Our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.” We focus on the needs of our clients and their families; helping them to cope with a myriad of illnesses and struggles within the comfort of their own home.
Our care professionals excel at what they do, and their assistance can help adults and seniors continue living independently at home—where they want to be. Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether occasional services or live-in care is needed, we match the client’s needs with the right BAYADA professional.
We believe our clients deserve home health care services delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values.
Contact us today for more information about how we can help.