Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek combines a warm, home-like environment with the highest quality care available. All of our building designs, details and features are extensively researched in order to provide specifically designed living spaces for individuals living with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of memory impairment. Each of our buildings were purposefully built to mimic a home environment that our residents can be comfortable in and is direct result of careful planning and a strict adherence to the best standards of design.
By building our communities from the ground up we are able to incorporate architectural and design aspects that allow our residents to live in a comfortable, home-like environment, while at the same time:
- Minimize confusion
- Provide an open atmosphere
- Encourage social interaction,
- Reduce a "tunneling" effect often found in facilities with long, narrow hallways
- Enhance visual stimulation through use of textures and colors
- Enable our residents to feel secure through appropriately placed handrails, security and monitoring systems and themed neighborhoods