Assistance In Home Care hires experienced caregivers who have been trained to care for those with a wide range of needs from companion services such as laundry & light housekeeping all the way through to personal care needs such as bathing and dressing assistance. Our caregivers provide the necessary assistance your loved ones need to live safely in the comfort of their own home. We consider ourselves partners in care in any circumstance, whether we are splitting time with a home health agency or other family members, we strive to keep our clients safe, happy and comfortable in their home. We are a quality home care provider able to care for people of all ages who do not want to burden their families. We strive to ensure home care services provided are nothing less than what we would want for ourselves or our family members. Assistance In Home Care has been caring for clients for over 10 years. We are proud to say we have assisted over 800 clients that include seniors, children, veterans, developmentally disabled and many short term recovery clients wanting to remain in the comfort of their homes. Assistance In Home Care strives to find a perfect match between Caregivers and those receiving our care. We offer complimentary In-Home evaluations and during the evaluations our team will come to your home and assess your home care needs. All of our caregivers are employed by us and are licensed, bonded and insured.
Our Services Include but not limited to:
Companion Care (3 hour minimum)
• Meal planning and preparation
• Medication reminders
• Outing accompaniment for dr. appointments, errands, social events (driver if necessary)
• Stand by assistance for bathing if required
• Transportation TO APPOINTMENTS SUCH AS DOCTORS, PHARMACY FOR TIMELY REFILL OF MEDICATIONS
• Linen change on bedding weekly OR AS NEEDED and making of bed daily
• Laundry washed as needed
• Housekeeping – vacuuming, dusting, moping, cleaning of bathrooms, kitchen, and bedroom REMOVING TRIP HAZZARDS FOR FALL REDUCTION
• Companion duties: reading, playing games, talking, walks, etc.
Personal (3 hour minimum)
• Bathing & Dressing client
• Oral and denture care
• Assistance with eating
• Foot care
• Shampooing hair & Shaving
• Toileting with bedpan/commode or urinal
• Transferring to wheelchair & Walker assistance
• Turn and position
We would like to set up a complimentary in home appointment to better understand what your care needs are. I hope the information provided is helpful to you.