IF YOU HAVE ASKED ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS...
• How can I preserve my assets?
• How can I leave assets to loved ones without losing control of my finances?
• What will happen to my disabled child if I am not there to care for them?
• Who will make healthcare decisions for me when I can no longer make them for myself?
• Do I need long term care insurance?
• Can I afford a nursing home or assisted living facility?
• Will I outlive my money?
• How can I (or my parents) qualify for Medi-Cal, Veteran or other government benefits to pay for long term care?
• What will happen to my family if I'm not there to provide for them or if I become disabled?
YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ANSWERS.
No matter the level of income, age or marital status, there is someone you care about that will be affected by the decisions you make. Furthermore, the decisions you make can affect your quality of life in retirement.
At Amrine Law, we help you devise an integrated estate plan that takes your unique needs into consideration and anticipates your needs for the future. We work with your professionals in the areas of insurance, taxation and financial planning to help you plan for your retirement and protect your family should the unexpected occur. Our office is conveniently located just off the Interstate 5 freeway in Encinitas, CA. Call today! 760-642-7072