WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
* Check backgrounds (National, County and State) including driving history
* Proof of credentials
* Speak with families the care-provider has worked with
* Personal interviews to see how their qualifications will fit your needs
* We note their personality for a good fit (many questions and answers).
* We work with CNA’s, Home Health Care Aides, Drivers, Housekeepers, Pet Caregivers, Babysitters, * * * * * Companions and those with Hospital and Assisted Living Experience who like to keep their independence and are not seeking employment.
* We offer a platform therefore to refer the best and most affordable care-providers in your area covering those who are disabled, aging , injured or just needing companion help. This gives both the client and the care-provider total control over schedules and compensation they mutually agreed .
* We keep our clients informed of all the laws and codes that change often and send a years end a report of all payments made which can be shared with a tax provider for your convenience.
Since the care-providers we work with are Independent, most of our clients will check with their home or renters insurance company to see if their policy covers general liability for in-home domestic workers. If not, a Rider can be attached to their premium to cover any possible work related injuries.
What is our fee? We merely add 30% to the hourly rate you and your care-provider have agreed to, i.e. $11 per hour with 30% added totals $14.30 bill rate. (You simply multiply the rate agreed to by 1.3 to arrive at our bill rate).
We keep you in touch with all the changing laws and codes to keep you in compliance. We can refer a new replacement at short notice and we are available to contact 24/7.
Pick up the telephone and give us a call. No commitment.