Established in 1984, All Help Health Services places caregivers that help individuals live independently. We have an outstanding reputation with Chicagoland hospitals, medical, and rehabilitation facilities. We place Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Service Workers in homes or as a private duty caregiver in a facility. All Help Health Services places caregivers that provide customized personal care to meet each and every individual’s need. We match the needs of our clients with the skills and experience of the caregiver, and our services are customized to meet each individual’s needs, interest and activities.
• We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Labor (IDOL) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) as a non-medical home services placement agency
• We are a member of the Illinois Homecare & Hospice Council, National Association of Home Care & Hospice and Life Services Network (LSN) organizations
• We are authorized by the Chicago Department on Aging, Alzheimer’s Association and AgeOptions
• We work with Catholic Charities and various Chicagoland hospices (e.g., Rainbow, Horizon, Vitas)
• We offer Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Service Workers who must have minimum 5 years of proven experience in homecare agency, hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation settings (majority of the caregivers we place are CNAs)
• Caregivers undergo a comprehensive interview and screening process including, finger printing, national criminal background and driving record check
• Many of the caregivers have extensive experience taking care of individuals with Alzheimer’s and Dementia as well as a variety of other medical conditions, including individuals in Hospice
• All caregivers are fully bonded and insured for liability
• All caregivers are listed on the Illinois Department of Public Health – Healthcare Worker Registry
Our #1 goal is the care of our clients, and peace of mind for their families.
Contact us today to learn how we may help you or your loved one live independently.
Care For Your Loved One, Peace Of Mind For You