Affordable HomeCare is a highly respected company that specializes in hourly and around the clock Live-In non-medical home care services. Customized hourly personal care services are available with no minimums required.
We provide our clients with several valuable benefits.
You can rely upon us to provide the loving, dependable and quality care that has allowed us to earn our excellent reputation. We will provide a compassionate, caring, trusted and loyal Personal Assistant who will assist you with your daily living activities for as long or as short as you wish. This adds up to peace of mind for the entire family. Adult children are confident that their parents are well cared for, allowing them the freedom to pay attention to their jobs and their own children. Our clients are relieved of the guilt they feel having to rely on family and friends for their personal needs.
• Since 1989 we have provided guaranteed satisfaction to thousands of clients in MI, FL, and NC since 2005.
• We are the company that health care professionals themselves call when looking for dependable, quality, live-in and hourly home care.
• We spend a great deal of time, money, and resources in attracting and maintaining qualified compassionate people who have experience in caring for others. Applicants go through a 3 person interview process.
• We perform thorough background checks on each individual, including checking all work related references, as well as conducting criminal and driver’s license background checks. We also cross check multiple abuse registries and collect fingerprints.
• We carry all insurances on our employees to protect our Clients to the fullest, including worker’s compensation, liability insurance, and fidelity bond.
• Our Personal Assistants are our employees; therefore we handle all payroll, social security, unemployment benefits and other appropriate withholdings.
• In the event a Personal Assistant leaves our company, becomes ill, or needs time off, we provide you with another qualified Personal Assistant.
• We offer hourly to 24 hour care
License Number: HC4361