We provide non-medical home care services such as Companion Care, Personal Care, Respite Care, Alzheimer's/Dementia Care, and much more for older adults, seniors, and people with medical conditions and/or disabilities. To be included in the lives of our clients is an honor for us and one we are deeply committed to. Our clients get to enjoy the best quality of life by remaining independent in the comfort of their own homes or any other setting.
AccuAid Care Services provides compassionate and reliable non-medical in-home care to seniors with daily activities that may have become a struggle. Whether you or your loved one needs help due to injury or illness or just old age, we are there to provide care. If Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) seem like a daunting task, our professional caregivers provide hope, help, comfort, and companionship with compassion.
Free Initial Consultation
We will be happy to coordinate a free initial consultation for you or your loved one. One of our care team members will meet you at your residence. During this time, we will get to know the care needs of your loved one. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have. After assessing the care needs, we then create an Individualized Service Plan that caters to your loved one’s care needs.
Our professional caregivers can provide a peace of mind for yourself and dignity for your loved one. We not only live up to our promises, but also to your highest expectations.
• We hire qualified, experienced and professional caregivers
• Caregiver professional and personal references are thoroughly checked
• Caregivers are covered under AccuAid Care Services Workmen’s Compensation
• Caregivers are fingerprinted and backgrounds are screened
• All of our caregivers are bonded and insured against theft
• All Caregivers are legal to work in the U.S.
• All Caregivers speak English
• Agency handles caregiver’s payroll and taxes so you don’t have to worry about it.
• We match Caregivers to the client/family according to specific needs and abilities
• If your caregiver is unavailable for a shift, we will send a replacement
• We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• If the current caregiver is unable to meet your needs for any reason, we will send a replacement.
• We monitor and supervise our caregivers to ensure quality care.
We work with you to understand you or your loved one’s needs to provide the best in-home care.
Schedule your free, in-home, no obligation care assessment for you or your loved one today.