Nothing is more important than helping people to live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own home. A Caring Hart is dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps enrich lives and maintain the highest possible level of independent living. We offer an extensive range of non-medical care services tailored to the unique needs of each individual we serve.
With A Caring Hart, a Personal Care Aide, a Certified Nurse Assistant, or a Home Health Aide comes to your home to provide hands-on assistance with activities of daily living. Caregiving services are provided in the safety and comfort of your own home or in a location of your choosing. Our healthcare professionals are available for a few hours per day or around the clock, and our highly qualified personal caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We proudly provide services in the following areas: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton, and the Eastern Shore Counties of Accomack and Northhampton.
If your family member, friend, or loved one enjoys their independence; but is struggling with everyday activities, elderly companion care is the solution. A Caring Hart will manage their daily requirements with specialized elderly companion care, matching their needs to serve as the best possible caregiver. If you choose to allow A Caring Hart to provide elderly companion care for your loved one, you’ll know you’ve provided them with the best possible care available.
To improve the lives of those we serve, realizing that those we serve includes the entire family.
WHAT MAKES A CARING HART DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AGENCIES?
The Staff We Hire
Each potential employee has to undergo a thorough screening prior to being offered a position with A Caring Hart. Our screening process starts from the first conversation we have with the potential employee. Our interview process, behavioral and values testing evaluates the applicant for honesty, compassion, work ethic and compatibility to name just a few.
A Caring Hart has Ideal Standards for the employees we hire. Each applicant must successfully pass both written and skilled competency testing, successful Virginia Department of Law Enforcement Background Screening; work history is evaluated then verified and drug testing may be performed. We feel very comfortable and confident that you will be as equally impressed with our employees as we are. We are so sure, we guarantee it!
How We Protect You
• Each of our employees are covered with Worker’s Compensation Insurance, so there is no liability for you or your family if an employee should be injured while in your home or providing services to you.
• Each employee is bonded for $25,000.00.A Caring Hart, LLC. pays all employer related taxes for each of our staff. There is no client responsibility for any of these fees. Each employee receives a W2 at the end of each calendar year.
• Un-Owned Auto Insurance is also included free of charge by A Caring Hart, LLC. (In the event of an accident, this coverage would be additional coverage above and beyond the employee’s automobile insurance.)
• A Caring Hart carries General and Professional Liability Insurance in the amounts of $1,000,000 / $3,000,000.
SUPERVISION OF STAFF AND PROGRESS REPORTING
• Employees are supervised by a registered nurse at least once every 30 days with client approval. There is never a fee for this service.
• Visits to the client’s home are made by a registered nurse who will evaluate the employee’s performance and will perform an assessment of the client.
• The plan of care can be adjusted at this time if necessary.
• Client progress reports are produced monthly by A Caring Hart and are sent to family members/guardians/POAs or as directed by the client.
COST OF SERVICES
A Caring Hart recently completed a survey of local Home Care Agency fees. When comparing service rates, we found that we are competitive with other agencies in the area. However, the survey also revealed that we pay our patient care staff extremely well. We acknowledge that our employees are the heart of our business and we hire and retain only the best!
Contact us to book a home service visit with our director of nursing and to see how we can provide help to you or your loved ones.