Umbrella Care Management provides Certified Geriatric Care Management and Patient Advocacy for seniors and the disabled.
SERVING: HUDSON VALLEY | NEW YORK CITY | NORTHERN NEW JERSEY | LONG ISLAND
Addressing the various needs of an aging loved one can be incredibly stressful and frustrating. Challenges like distance, personal conflict, and time constraints are only compounded by our often convoluted healthcare system.
Umbrella Care Management’s certified case managers can help overcome those challenges by providing expert guidance and strong patient advocacy. We take a patient-centered approach to healthcare management, evaluating each patient’s “whole picture” to create a holistic plan that addresses varied but often interrelated problems.
Our Geriatric Care Managers:
* Advocate in the best interest of the senior and the family.
* Understand the complexity of our healthcare system.
* Are the "eyes and ears" for distant family members.
* Alleviate the strain that can creep in between child and parent in role-reversal situations.
* Carefully address difficult interpersonal issues.
Umbrella Care Management is the exclusive case management consultant for the MS Society of America in Orange and Sullivan Counties in New York.