The Veranda at Pointe Place is a unique memory care community providing affordable residential care for seniors in a warm, nurturing environment. A homelike atmosphere, individual freedom and responsibility... enhancing every day. That's what you'll find at The Veranda at Pointe Place.
Service & Amenities at The Veranda
- Private and companion apartments with kitchenettes
- Community dining as well as a cozy snack parlor
- Specially designed and secured common areas and gardens that allow for freedom of movement
- Spacious activity areas and a private kitchen and dining area for family social events
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- One-on-one activities programs specifically tailored for each individual resident alone with large and small group activities that are structured for residents with similar physical and cognitive abilities
- Three levels of personal care services designed to match each resident's needs for assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, dining, incontinence management and mobility
- Medication monitoring and management
- Routine assessments of health and care plans
- Dietary management
- Onsite medical services under the direction of visiting physicians including: primary care/internal medicine, geriatric psychiatry and dentistry.
- Exercise, rehabilitation, and wellness programs
- Complementary respite suite available for immediate family members (by reservation)