We provide personalized support to elderly individuals and their families as they deal with the many challenges faced during the aging process. Our unique team of geriatric care managers, nurses, social workers, attorneys and accountants allows us to provide all of the resources necessary to assist seniors and their families with the wide variety of issues that need to be addressed in properly caring for an older adult in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
The Sterling Care approach to geriatric care management begins with a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your loved one from a holistic – mind, body and spirit – perspective. We carefully look at his or her current living and support arrangements and work collaboratively with your loved one and your family to formulate short-term and long-term care plans.
Depending on your family member’s desires and needs, we are then able to provide a variety of care management and support services, ranging from day-to-day living solutions to more complex medical management and planning. Some of our accommodations include:
* Coordinating and monitoring of service providers
* Facilitating communications between patients, physicians, other health care providers and families
* Providing nurses and companions to accompany patients to medical appointments
* Assisting with medication management
* Providing support and counseling for life transitions
* Acting as a liaison between family members and the patient
* Arranging and overseeing home care support and services
* Evaluating long-term residential care choices and assisting in moving the patient
* Reviewing medical, legal and financial issues