At the Stefans Law Group, with offices in Woodbury and Dix Hills, our elder care attorneys and team of professionals can provide you with the information and answers you seek regarding Medicaid planning, health care issues or other elder care matters. We represent individuals and families throughout the Long Island-New York City area, including in Nassau County and Suffolk County.
Our team has more than 10 years of legal experience, more than 15 years of financial planning experience, and more than 20 years of health care and entitlement experience, including with Medicaid benefits. Our team approach ensures that your situation is examined from different perspectives (legal, health care and financial) with a goal of implementing the most cost-effective plan that will best accomplish your goals. We also have extensive experience with families who have individuals with special needs requirements.
We have extensive experience with elder care planning, including Medicaid planning. We represent all types of individuals in all types of situations, including:
• Individuals worried about elder care
• Individuals worried their family won’t be around to properly care for them
• Individuals with disabilities or special needs
• Individuals who suffer from a serious illness
• Individuals who want to perform elder care planning well in advance of actually needing it or qualifying for Medicaid
• Individuals who need Medicaid assistance or elder care planning now