At traditional Continuing Care Retirement Communities, you make a large investment (usually in the $150,000 – $500,000 range) and, in exchange, your monthly fee remains the same, even if you should require care services. Plush Mills is a modern option – a rental community: you pay only for what you need. There’s a low community fee when you move in and then our lease is subject to your satisfaction – if, for any reason, you choose to move out, thirty days notice is all you need to give.
Often, in Continuing Care Retirement Communities, you or your family are liable for a monthly maintenance fee until the community is able to rent your apartment to the next tenant. At Plush Mills, once your apartment is vacated, you and your family have no further obligation.
Our list of amenities is extensive, but doesn’t fully describe life at Plush Mills; the ease of carefree living, the joy of being among friends, the comfort of knowing your needs will be met.
• 24-hour concierge service
• Fine dining: a flexible meal plan including two meals per day
• A real pub, with complimentary happy hour every day
• Weekly housekeeping and bedlinen change
• Daily check-ins
• Personal car service and scheduled local transportation
• Beautiful terrace for fair-weather dining