Hubbard-Kelly Funeral Home has long held to its tradition of service, helping many thousands of families. We continue to provide the same high level of service that families have come to expect, and will do so for many more generations to come.
Hubbard Funeral Home was founded in 1944 when G.C. Hubbard purchased the Hendricks Funeral Home from the Hendricks family. Jay Kelly joined the firm in 1957, and the business's name was changed to Hubbard-Kelly Funeral Home in 1959.
Our facilities are the largest in Odessa, with approximately 15,000 square feet in the main building, and the grounds covering an entire city block.
We're proud to be part of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. We're committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed.