At Gross, Minsky & Mogul, P.A., we develop close relationships with our clients and their businesses. Much of our new work comes from our existing clients, or friends and associates whom our clients have referred. Our mission is to provide individuals and businesses in the State of Maine with the finest legal services in the most cost-effective manner. We continue to adhere to the principles established by our founder, Edward I. Gross:
* Maintain close and responsive client relationships,
* Approach all situations with a problem-solving attitude,
* Provide cost-effective services,
* Utilize personnel and technology effectively for the clients' benefit, and
* Work with clients and other professionals to achieve a comprehensive result.
The attorneys of Gross, Minsky & Mogul, P.A. serve their communities as well as their clients. All Attorneys in the firm serve on charitable, non profit, and governmental boards and committees and in various legal organizations. Past Presidents of both the Maine Bar Association and the Penobscot County Bar Association hail from our firm. Many cultural institutions, local planning and school boards, and countless other local, regional and state civic organizations, have benefitted from the commitment and dedication of the lawyers of Gross, Minsky & Mogul, P.A.