About Constellation Hospice
Care That Never Lets Go
Hospice is a special concept of care, focused on providing comfort, relieving pain and offering support for those with life-limiting health conditions and their families.
Constellation Hospice services address the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the individual, while attending to the equally important needs of their family and caregivers. Our team of hospice professionals and volunteers work cooperatively with the individual, their family and primary care physician to create a customized care plan, involving:
• Registered Nurses address physical needs such as pain and symptom control
• Social Workers address psychosocial, emotional and financial needs
• Spiritual Counselors address spiritual needs
• Hospice aides assist with personal care and household tasks
• Volunteers support the patient and family
• General Inpatient care is available when needed for aggressive symptom management
• Respite care is available to allow rest for the primary caregiver
• Medical equipment and supplies are coordinated as necessary
• Drugs for pain and symptom control are provided through contracted pharmacies
• Bereavement counselors help loved ones with grief and loss
Hospice provides pain and symptom relief, as well as emotional support, typically in the last six months of life. Most insurances including Medicare, cover hospice services.
Compassion is our compass.
We believe every person deserves to live out his or her life with respect and dignity, alert and free of pain, in an environment that promotes quality of life.