We help families care for their relatives and loved ones with chronic needs related to physical or psychological disabilities and issues related to dementia. We can assist with specific problems or provide long-term oversight.
Services include but are not limited to:
• Monitor and manage client’s conditions, medication management, support with visits, phone calls, and transport to appointments
• Provide regular written/verbal reports on status to client, family, and/or physician as needed
• Assessments with identification of problems (financial, legal, or medical) and plan of care to offer solutions
• Assist with accessing in-home care or move to independent/assisted living or long-term care
• Complete level of care assessments for skilled nursing facilities
Offer future planning and elder care counseling
Our Mission is to Honor, Respect, Cherish and Protect our seniors by identifying available resources to enrich and fulfill their lives.