Follow

For those of us that can't really have time for ourselves outside of the house due to caregiver responsibilities. What are some of the movies anybody watches to make themselves feel better or just to "get" away for awhile.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I saw Dallas Buyers Club, when I was on vacation in March. LOVED IT! But of course, I love Mathew M so much, I could watch him watch paint dry. I need to rent Magic Mike, for the next time "sister" has a little time for Mom.
(1)

i havent watched a movie in 35 years.
(0)

Right now? Well, it's not a movie exactly, but "Game of Thrones" is my current means of escape. I also love anything with Humphrey Bogart in it - "Casablanca" and "African Queen" are probably my favorites. Monty Python's "Holy Grail"....the entire "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. Ok, I'm a geek.
(3)

Shadowlands...............my favorite too - hands down :)
(0)

Shadowlands ...one of my all time favorties...also...Legends of the Fall....especially the last part where everyone gets their comeupance... :)
(1)

My favorite all-time movie is "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh and Robert Taylor, and I have seen it many times. It is a sad movie as she (Vivien Leigh)dies in the end, but it is the best movie I have ever seen. In addition, I have seen over the last twenty years, all of the episodes of "I Love Lucy", perhaps fifty times each. I hope someday to be able to buy dvd's of other older tv shows, and watch them.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter