Follow

Wishing you a good time if you're in a time of your life to have a good time.

Wishing you comfort and support if you're going through rough and tough times, if you have someone around you this will have

If you are facing hard times along, Wishing you love & compassion. Keep going.

Every beginning of a new year doesn't fix things and we all know this, but know that there are caring supportive people like many on this forum, when someone writes caring and supportive words on this forum, there's a real person behind those words.

I didn't want to spoil it but let's see what mayhem elections bring next year. I read somewhere there's about 30 or 40 country elections next year.

Find Care & Housing
Alva, I'm dreading this year... just gonna be an ostrich and stick my head in the sand and not come up for air until after the inauguration. The last 2 election cycles completely burned me out (and I was a reasonable political person, not rabid or tribal). This last year I watched 0 news of any sort and 0 political news/opinion/commentary/anger-tainment and was a more peaceful person for doing it.

oldageisnotfun, our hands are not as full as they could be since everything is "under control" right now... but that can change at any time.

I miss many of the active participants I "met" when I first started posting in 2019.
(2)

Thank you Geaton777 and Need... :) appears some long time poster's bundleofjoy and Ventingisback are either taking a break or "something?"

Need & Geaton777 you're still giving to others by sharing experiences and that's wonderful. Thank you.

Need, I might try and follow your example after I eventually, get through my current woes and see how I come out on the other side. It may take time, but I hope to find time, find strength, to find some kind of meaning in life to come post again.

@Geaton777 I didn't realize you got your hands full with three caring responsibilities. Got to praise you for that!
(1)

Adding my Amen to your observations, Geaton.
We are indeed moving into an ELECTION year. I am hoping it stays off AC as much as possible so we can continue to ALL love and support one another in the important work that is done here by a wonderful and dedicated community.
I wish us all health and happiness and the very best of luck for this coming new year.
Happy New Year to all.
(3)

I wish everyone good health and peace in their hearts in 2024. This may mean spending less (or no) time stewing in U.S. politics and belieiving that (flawed) candidates and elected officials can solve the woes of humanity. They usually mostly contribute to it.
(6)

Oldageisnotfun,

Wishing you all the best in the new year!

I hope 2024 will be a better year for all on this forum as well.

My caregiver days ended in 2021. I feel for everyone who is still in the throes of it.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter