Follow

Since signing onto this site...I feel like I've met a new group of friends. You have made me laugh and cry. I want to share what I found on You Tube... slideshow and song by Sheila Stovall...Will You Care For Me. It's a look of caregiving from the other side. A side we may not be familiar with at this point in our lives. It reminded me of why I am doing what I am doing. It touched the part of me that is hurting as I walk with my mom during this journey.

The Caregiver's Prayer....gave me strength in knowing I am not alone...never have been. I will have what I need for this journey and when that journey ends God will continue to provide what I need.

My heart is sad tonight. As everyone knows...lots of stuff everywhere to deal with...our loved one, family, job, friends ... and yes ... sometimes church. But I am confident that I am chosen for this job...I know it's for a bigger purpose... and...I am so blessed to have this time with my mom.

I hope you have time to listen to the song and find the poem. I hope it provides some solace for you as well.

Continually grateful to all of you......

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter