Follow

(Slim Shady goes Caregiver) " I'm the caregiver, the only caregiver all you pointing fingers could never deliver so put your fingers down and please shut up, please shut up, please shut up"

Hello everyone! My first time posting here and as you can see, I am an only child caring for mom full time. I would like to ask for your forgiveness ahead of time. Thank you and have a great day!

PharSytid

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I’m imagining your first paragraph as a rhyme you put down & then a Slim Shady rap. Pretty funny!
(0)

When I first read your posting, I was not sure what to think of it.  Then I read your profile and you have such a wonderful and unique way of expressing yourself.  Keep a journal and then write a book 📖 some day about your experiences and feelings.  It will be a "Best Seller".📓
 😃

Your Mother sounds like she is quite a hand-full and not the easiest person to take care of.  Feel free to vent.  We are here to support you.
{{Hugs}} and Good Wishes as you take care of your Mom.
(1)

Welcome and vent away, PharSytid! I read your profile. Oh, my. {hug} This is a great forum to vent and get support from those who know what you're going through!
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter