This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
The first step would probably be to get in touch with an elder lawyer-if you have an Office of the Ageing you could call them my lawyer gives his time one day a week to help people with their questions.

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter