Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
The issues with Cuomo are not just the inappropriate staff ones. That is just more fuel to the flame regarding the deaths he caused with choices he made yet stated he was forced to.

Regarding Whitmer;Obviously if you don't find her restrictive or if she has improved on that issue that is great. I just recall that her husband went out boating during the height of the pandemic last spring when she did not allow residents of the state who might have been able to also do the same. That is the same hypocrisy Newsom exhibited in CA with dining at the French Laundry.

Someone will probably complain and think this thread should be shut down for being political as they did before. The reality is this pandemic is certainly age and health related and when those who are voted into office to govern and protect us and fail greatly to do so they should pay the price with their lack of leadership roles.
(1)

That was fake news, lol. Up north did not have the same restrictions as us people downstate. My problem with her is I had a client forcing people to work during Covid, while getting unemployment and wouldnt let employees have heat, MI gets cold. He had PPP but was holding out using it. Restaurants were closed down but he needed control, he's dead now, Covid, after exposing every employee for a week after getting a positive result, still he wore no mask. I called her office early on, nothing was done but she went after Menards for charging $1 a roll for TP.
(1)

Joelfmi, if I remember correctly, your wife was in an AL, either contracted COVID before or after, and you blame Cuomo for her death.   I recall that you're still upset about it, and frustrated that Cuomo wasn't brought to justice.  Well, now you can do something about that..

The nursing home disaster is getting significant publicity now.    Lawsuits will be instituted on a class action basis.  Attorneys will need plaintiffs and participants.  

I don't know and don't have the time to research and determine what, if any, grants of immunity Cuomo may have extended to nursing homes, but given the information being uncovered now, it's possible he overextended his authority, and those grants may be nullified.   If so, nursing homes may be either  named as defendants or eventually third partied in.    They may also be dismissed if they were pressured by Cuomo (which I suspect did occur). 

Still, law firms building class action suits need data, and plaintiffs.   

You can help by researching suits, including law firms handling or planning to institute them, and volunteering to be a party plaintiff.   It doesn't cost anything; you're just one of the lead plaintiffs while others are recruited to get certification for class action.

I doubt that this would bring closure, but it might help you feel better about Cuomo's actions, i.e., that he's being brought to justice, and to pay for his actions.

Give it some thought.  Would you feel some sense of relief if you could participate in a class action suit that brought to light Cuomo's inappropriate actions with nursing homes and Covid patients?
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter