Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3 4
Hey, for those throw away masks, add a colorful sticker to it just for fun. This may help kids to wants to wear their masks.

Regarding habits, usually when I head out the door I put on lipsticks. Silly me, I put on lipstick, then my face mask. What is wrong with this picture :P Then I was thinking, someone needs to make stickers of red or pink lips to put on the face masks..... [giggle].
(4)

That's a great idea freqflyer~
I keep putting on my lipstick like I always have and then when I go in the store,I put on my mask and take it off when I get back in the car and I look like a clown with lipstick all over my face,so your idea of a sticker with red lips sounds perfect to me.
(2)

GA,

I agree with you 100%! People buy what they want and beg for what they need. I also have no problem with the IT gadgets, but for those who can't pay their rent or food but have a $800.00 cell phone insane! It doesn't make sense.

My parents were planners. My mother always kept us stock with canned goods & paper products and my dad kept us stocked up on meat and now I do it.

For me, I would rather have my bills paid, money in the bank, roof over my head and food than the latest IT toys!

But that's just me!😳

I don't think you sound critical and chocolate makes everything better! LOL
(4)

I was shocked when I saw all those vehicles lined up to get free food. Good heavens, doesn't anyone save for a rainy day? My parents always drilled into me [they were the children of the Great Depression] to have one year's salary in savings and not to touch it unless it was an emergency.

My Dad had built a food pantry under the basement stairs. And on the bedroom level was a large linen closet. Getting toilet paper was easy back then, as it was delivered to the house just like the milk man and egg man would do home delivery.

In the 1950's, at the start of store coupons, my Mom was a regular clipper. I still do coupons today. No dinner out unless there is a coupon :) Anyone remember Green Stamps? Mom had her stamp books. Remember when banks would give a gift when opening a new account? Like a toaster. Remember when gas stations would give away a drinking glass with a design, and one would feel the need to collect the whole set? Why not, one had to purchase gas anyway.
(2)

I miss those freebies. MacDonald’s had those cool thick sexy Pepsi glass cups (have one). I still have one of their cute Disney cut glass cup. A box of cereal had real cool freebies like a standing Scooby Doo pencil holder. Cracker Jacks freebies were fake pretty rings, a small plastic car, etc... I used to reminisce this to my nieces. Now, it’s lousy tattoos as freebies.... Those were cool times for kids!
(3)

1 2 3 4
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter