Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Good morning everyone! It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Thunderstorms last night, wet out there this am. Even so, I’m thankful for another day to be alive and to help God take care of my wife.

I’ll be busy today.

1. Yesterday morning we put a deposit down on an apartment in an AL facility. Came home with several pages of paperwork to fill out. 2. The realtor was here in the afternoon. He left us “homework” to do.
3. The agency my former employer has to help retirees wants me to look at different health insurance plans, see if we need to change plans.
4. Start packing odds and ends, knick-knacks, etc. Clean out some clutter, etc.

When I started typing this, I was feeling overwhelmed. Now that I’ve listed what I need to get done today, it seems easy. My daughter keeps telling me to make a list!

I asked my wife why she wants to move to AL. She said “To make it easier on you.” We were driving and I was hit with a sudden burst of pollen dust. I didn’t have my pollen filter along so my eyes misted up. Darned pollen.

Thanks for listening/reading, everyone. I appreciate all of you!
(6)

OH, Frances73, Happy Belated  67th BIRTHDAY to you! I hope you got a chance to order food from your favorite restaurant and to see that movie. Say YES . . . tell us you did get to do that! Good for you!!!
(0)

Hey hallah, so good of you to take time to stop by and read here. Thank you for doing that, and especially for the nice comment. I appreciate that a lot. I’m with you, "thankful for another day to be alive and to help God take care of" our needs. HE is always right on time!

Wishing you all the best, my friend! Sending prayers for you and your wife during your new journey.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter