Follow

I understand the need for privacy, however many times people refer to in my area we have “ xyz”. Sometime it would be helpful to know what area is that?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
What I would like is the Country. Most of our members live in the US so as a whole we pretty much have the same services in every state. But Canada and the UK have socialized medicine which works so much different than ours. TG for Country Mouse who can give out the UK stuff but it would be nice if the person had UK on their profile then we as a group would not even mention things like Medicaid. I assume as soon as the word "Mum" is used its the UK.

We say "in my area" "in my state" because programs can be basically the same but money determines how much that States program is capable of doing. Medicaid is partially federally funded and has basic criteria. But the States also contribute their share and are given some leeway. Ex: my State the income level is 2300, another State its less or more. The asset level is 2k, in another State its 7k.
(1)

Many people are trying to preserve their privacy, if you check out the person's profile page their state is listed unless they choose to block that feature. Interestingly the OP's is not listed 🤨.
(1)

True.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter