Follow

I'm a caregiver, private, no agency. My issue here is this: When are each of you gonna start taking care of YOU, and your loved ones? We all love our seniors; but their family don't want to be in the house, because of virus. BUT...they expect you to continue to expose yourself, possibly carry it home, everyday. I pray each of you stand your ground, and stay home, stay safe. Yes, you'll lose that paycheck, but is it worth dying for? NO!! Put it in the families hands to care for their senior, and don't you dare feel guilty for wanting to protect you and your loved ones. You didn't cause this nasty, deadly virus....so don't give up your very soul for anyone but yourself. Not selfish. Don't be a "hero". That does not buy your way into GOD'S KINGDOM. DON'T YOU DARE HAVE GUILT FOR SURVIVING, AND THEY MAYBE DID NOT. TAKE CARE OF YOU, FIRST. GO HOME, STAY SAFE, LOVE YOURS WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THEM. Tomorrow's another day, so Please GOD, stop this madness.! Bless each and everyone of you. You're in my prayers....

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Jazzy, most here are families or individuals caring for their seniors. This isn't a forum directed at paid caregivers. Even though there are lots on here.

That it were so doable for some.
(0)

how about you do what’s best for you and leave the rest of us alone while we do what’s best for us? You are free to quit your job, no? You aren’t being held at gun point and forced to work as a caregiver? Don’t come here and demand people take care of their elders. It’s not an option for a lot families and they don’t need your guilt trip.
(1)

Yes, like I told someone - dead people don't need a paycheck. We are on hold about getting help in the house and I know they are having trouble paying for their expenses.
(0)

wow
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter