This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I can agree on one level, and yet say that you should have your 'elder' or loved one examined by a physician that deals with geriatric issues. A 'GP" may not be qualified to make this diagnosis, but many times the opposite is true. The person will HAVE Alzheimer's and the doctor discounts this possiblity. Discuss their habits and limitations with a qualified geriatric doctor.

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter